Veggie DInner in 30 minutes or less
I think we can all relate to the end of the day slump. We worked hard all day, went to the gym, showered and now it’s 7:30pm and there is no dinner in sight. Instead of opening up that Uber Eats app try making this instead:
These are a miracle food! You can honestly create this meal in less than 15 minutes with whatever you have on hand. Granted, you will need tortillas and maybe some avocados to make them truly delicious. A good combination to start with is: bell peppers, onion, jalapeno, black beans and cheddar cheese.
- Saute the vegetables until tender in one pan, use your favourite taco seasoning.
- Saute the black beans with the jalapeno pepper until they start to crumble, you can add cumin, salt and pepper to these bad boys
- Shred as much cheddar as you want, the more the better imo
- Clean out one of the pans you’ve used and put your tortilla on it while it’s hot
- fill one side with your peppers, beans and cheese and wait until the tortilla gets crispy
- Carefully use your egg flipper and toss that bad boy onto the other side
- Let it crisp up
- Once it’s done cut it into 4 pieces, top with sour cream, avocado, salsa and sriracha
BOOM! Dinner in less than 15.